AT A GLANCE
|Sleeps||2 + infant|
|Dog Friendly||very small pet by arrangement*|
|TV & SKY||Yes|
|Hot Tub||Yes. Bookable Woodland Hot Tub|
|Secure Garden||Gated balcony with seating|
|Elec Car Charger||Yes. On site|
* A very small pet by prior arrangement only at time of booking
A secluded hideaway with access to a romantic Woodland Hot Tub.
Brambles holiday cottage has always been everyone's favourite honeymoon cottage, whether it be their first honeymoon, second or anniversary of their twenty second - or even if they haven't quite got round to tying the knot yet.
Step from the driveway towards the rose covered stone steps to the large wooden balcony of this delightful 'get away from it all' retreat. The panoramic rural views from this balcony are stunning so alfresco dining or just watching the stars is a not to be missed activity.
The front door opens into an open plan living room/dining room/kitchen. A beige and brown sofa stands to the right facing a log burner with baskets of logs. TV on the wall snuggle up to the fire and enjoy Sky TV with movies and sports channels. The pale Shaker style kitchen is well equipped with unseen: dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, electric hob and oven. Between the kitchen and the sofa a glass bistro table and four brown leather chairs. Either dine at the table or wander out onto the wooden balcony with garden furniture and feast among the large tubs of Maple trees and pretty flower tubs.
Across the living room is the double bedroom with double size bed. Natural limestone covered en suite to the left with bath and hand held thermostatic power shower over.
Outside: Parking and gardens with walks and mapped route walks from Brambles door. Tree viewing platform is a short stroll away.
KEY COTTAGE FEATURES:
- Master Bedroom en-suite (Double bed)
- Bathroom - bath with hand-held thermostatic shower over
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Dishwasher - integrated under-counter full size
- Dining table for 4
- Real fire: glass fronted log burner
- Pre-order Menu available
Included for your stay:
- Soft bath robes and slippers
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- Complimentary fibre enabled Wi-Fi
- Sky TV with Sports/movies package
- Heated Games Room with table tennis, air hockey, table football plus board games and children's toys which can be taken to your property
- Free logs for duration of your stay
- Local produce Welcome Hamper with eggs from our chickens
- Treetop Dining, Woodland Hot Tub (bookable on site) and Spa Treatments (bookable during reservation)
- Free parking and electric vehicle chargin point on site - Rolec Type 2 with 32 amp Universal Mode 3 Socket. Compataible wih all mode 3 vehicles Nissan Leaf / BMWi / Mitsubishi Oulander / Mercedes models and many more
TRAVELING WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
All of our properties are heated 24/7. To make your stay less stressful and as comfortable as possible we provide a variety of items for those travelling with children. There is no extra charge for any of the items listed below - please simply request at the time of booking.
For Baby: Moses basket, baby monitor, changing mat, steriliser, nappy bags and baby wipes,
For Toddlers: High-chair, travel cot (please provide your own bedding), Stair-gate(s) as necessary, potty, trainer toilet seat, toilet hop-up, booster seat, non-slip matt for bath, plastic cutlery & plastic plates. night light, bed guard side (only suitable on our single beds), brolly sheet for beds – in case of accidents! (only suitable on our single beds).
Please request on booking. There is no charge for any of the extra items.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Hear From Our Previous Guests...
Excellent quality accommodation, with everything you could possibly want to ensure a restful stay, located conveniently for travelling to other destinations, no shortage of pubs / restaurants. Recommend highly.
Peter & Melissa, York
Lovely property a real home from home, clean, comfortable, glamorous well thought out décor and touches to make the stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Sarah, Martin and family, Cambridge
Barn was v.comfortable and well equipped and warm. Beds v.good, powerful shower and toiletry items plentiful. Very peaceful and ideal for relaxing. Strongly recommend.
Steve and Davina, Peterborough