AT A GLANCE
|TV & SKY||Yes|
|Hot Tub||Yes. Private to Meadow Byre|
|Elec Car Charger||Yes on site|
* Dogs are by prior arrangement at time of booking. Fees apply.
Stroll from Meadow Byre's flat parking area to a level path and onto the flag stoned pretty courtyard complete with garden furniture and BBQ.
Meadow Byre used to be the milking parlour, and cow byre, however, now it offers an ample open plan sitting / dining area/kitchen with lovely proportions. The beautiful vaulted ceiling has exposed oak beams.
Open a half glazed stable door and step onto the honey natural limestone covering the under-floor heating. Kitchen to the left with cream Shaker style units belies the presence of a fully equipped kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer, wine cooler, gas hob, oven and microwave. Glass bistro table and leather chairs too.
After a busy day, relax on the large corner sofa in front of the Norwegian Jotul 6 log burner. Enjoy the delight that only a real fire can provide.
At the end of the sitting area two very shallow steps down to the Master bedroom with 1200 long shower tray in en suite shower room.
An arch from the sitting area opens onto a door to the right with a twin bedded room with family bathroom to the left. Bathroom tiled with limestone a bath and separate power shower. A very low door ahead is one access to the rear where the hot tub is situated. Alternative access to the hot tub is via the end of the building and through the white iron gate.
Relax & Unwind and enjoy Spa Treatments in the comfort of your holiday home.
KEY COTTAGE FEATURES:
- Private hot tub open all year
- Master Bedroom en-suite (King bed)
- Bedroom 2 (Twin 3' beds)
- Family Bathroom (bath & separate shower)
- Fridge - separate under-counter larder fridge
- Freezer - separate under-counter freezer
- Wine cooler
- Dishwasher - integrated under-counter
- Dining table for 4
- Real fire: Jotul log burner
- Underfloor heating
- Wood fired pizza oven available (bookable on site)
- Pre-order Menu available
Included for your stay:
- Hot tub and towels
- Soft bath robes and slippers
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- Complimentary fibre enabled Wi-Fi
- Sky TV with Sports/movies package
- Heated Games Room with table tennis, air hockey, table football plus board games and children's toys which can be taken to your property
- Kids play area and under 5's play rooms
- Free logs for duration of your stay
- Local produce Welcome Hamper with eggs from our chickens
- Treetop Dining, Spa Treatments (bookable during reservation)
- Menu for pre-order available
- Free parking and electric vehicle charging point on site - Rolec Type 2 with 32 amp Universal Mode 3 Socket. Compataible wih all mode 3 vehicles Nissan Leaf / BMWi / Mitsubishi Oulander / Mercedes models and many more
TRAVELLING WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
All of our properties are heated 24/7. To make your stay less stressful and as comfortable as possible we provide a variety of items for those travelling with children. There is no extra charge for any of the items listed below - please simply request at the time of booking.
For Baby: Moses basket, baby monitor, changing mat, steriliser, nappy bags and baby wipes,
For Toddlers: High-chair, travel cot (please provide your own bedding), Stair-gate(s) as necessary, potty, trainer toilet seat, toilet hop-up, booster seat, non-slip matt for bath, plastic cutlery & plastic plates. night light, bed guard side (only suitable on our single beds), brolly sheet for beds – in case of accidents! (only suitable on our single beds).
Please request on booking. There is no charge for any of the extra items.
AND THE DOG CAN COME TOO!
Why not bring your four-legged friend with you to enjoy the beautiful woodland walks together. Please ask about our planned route maps which are direct from your door.
To make life easier for you and our doggie guests's comfort, we provide the following for your stay: your own private, fenced-in garden to keep your dog safe, a dog bed per dog, water bowl and green towel per dog. There is a red dog poo bin and poo bags provided. Sofa throws and holiday collar tags with our contact details. There are warm water dog washing facilities available on site. We also provide local veterinary contact information.
We have a list of dog friendly pubs and restaurants of which there are many in the local area. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is very doggie friendly.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Hear From Our Previous Guests...
Excellent quality accommodation, with everything you could possibly want to ensure a restful stay, located conveniently for travelling to other destinations, no shortage of pubs / restaurants. Recommend highly.
Peter & Melissa, York
Lovely property a real home from home, clean, comfortable, glamorous well thought out décor and touches to make the stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Sarah, Martin and family, Cambridge
Barn was v.comfortable and well equipped and warm. Beds v.good, powerful shower and toiletry items plentiful. Very peaceful and ideal for relaxing. Strongly recommend.
Steve and Davina, Peterborough