Nothing short of superb this secluded, five star, award winning, 17th century Manor is not only set in its secure gardens but also on the edge of a six acre meadow. Having undergone a comprehensive refurbishment in 2013 it remains one of the finest family accommodations available in the region. A very spacious, warm (heated 24/7) family friendly, Manor which can accommodate two families or one large group with ease. It's lavishly appointed with 21st century comfort. The Aga enlivens the heart of the house in the open plan gourmet kitchen/dining, whilst the two sitting rooms with their inglenooks and logburners encourage exchanges of stories of the day's adventures.
Forest Cycle Trails are accessed direct from your door and route maps too.
- Spa Treatments available in your barn or our local salon.
- Master Bedroom en suite (king bed)
- Bedroom 2 en suite (king bed)
- Bedroom 3 (king bed) and Bedroom 4 (twin) share a shower room with wc
- Dines 12; Children welcome; Pet welcome by arrangement; Freeview; Fibre enabled Wi-Fi; Real fires; Central heating; SMART TV
- Games Room with Table Tennis, Air Hockey and Table Football plus board games and children's toys which can be taken to your property.
Included for your stay:
- soft robes and slippers - Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- logs for the fires for the duration of your stay
- Complimentary fibre enabled Wi-Fi
- Sky TV with Cinema and Sports Channels etc..
- welcome hamper of very very local foods and eggs from our chickens
- heated games room c/w Bosch Coffee Machine, bistro table & chairs for spectators
- complimentary toiletries
- filtered water so no need for bottled
Traveling with young children? Note: our properties are all heated 24/7. In addition we have items available to make your stay more comfortable.
Baby: Moses Basket, Baby Monitor, Changing mat, Steriliser, Nappy Bags and Baby Wipes,
Toddler: High-chair, Travel cot (please provide your own bedding), Stair-gate(s) as necessary, Potty, Trainer Toilet seat, Toilet hop-up, Booster Seat, non-slip matt for bath, Plastic cutlery & plastic plates. Night light, Bed guard side (only suitable on our single beds), Brolly sheet for beds – in case of accidents! (only suitable on our single beds).
Please request on booking. There is no charge for any of the extra items.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Hear From Our Previous Guests...
Excellent quality accommodation, with everything you could possibly want to ensure a restful stay, located conveniently for travelling to other destinations, no shortage of pubs / restaurants. Recommend highly.
Peter & Melissa, York
Lovely property a real home from home, clean, comfortable, glamorous well thought out décor and touches to make the stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Sarah, Martin and family, Cambridge
Barn was v.comfortable and well equipped and warm. Beds v.good, powerful shower and toiletry items plentiful. Very peaceful and ideal for relaxing. Strongly recommend.
Steve and Davina, Peterborough